Tuesday, July 17, 2007

About Me And My Partner

My name is Leona and my partner name is Aatif im a student in computer camp i live in Albany I am a graduate from John Philip Sousa i will go to Albany high in september My partner goes to Albany high. what i am most intrested in basket ball my partner's intrest are similar to mine's he also likes basket ball. My favorite ball player(s) is Dwane wade my partner's favorite basket ball player(S) is Carmello Athoney , Allien Iverson and Michel Jordan. My favorite music artist(s) is mario and lil wayne my partners's favorite music artist is Lil mama and Soulja boy. my favotite movie is spider man 3 my partner's favorite movie is spider man 3, my partners favorite tv show is adult swim and my favorite tv show is house of payne. what i do with my spare time is take care of buisness and play ball what my partner does with his spare time is build his gocart. The sports that i play are basket ball and sometimes football the sport my partner play is basketball

No comments: